2011 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 2WD 4-Door
Drive typeRear Wheel Drive
EPA mileage (combined)21 mpg
Base engine size6.00 L
Engine Oil CoolerNA
Fuel Tank LocationNA
Aux Fuel Tank LocationNA
First Gear Ratio3.69
Second Gear Ratio1.70
Third Gear Ratio1.00
Fourth Gear Ratio0.73
Transfer Case Power Take Off
Transfer Case Power Take Off Access
Front Axle TypeIndependent
Rear Axle TypeSemi-Floating
suspension and brakes
Front Suspension TypeIndepenent torsion bar
Rear Suspension Type5-link coil springs
Front BrakesFront Disc Brakes
Rear BrakesRear Disc Brakes
Rear Drum Brake DimensionsNA in.
Brake TypeABS Brakes
ABS Brakes Type4-Wheel
ABS Braking System (second line)NA
tires and wheels
Front Tire SizeP285/45R22
Rear Tire SizeP285/45R22
Rear Tire SizeP285/45R22
Spare Tire SizeNA
Front Wheel MaterialAluminum
Rear Wheel MaterialAluminum
Spare Wheel MaterialNA
TPMSTire Pressure Monitor
weights and capacities
Fuel tank capacity25.00 gal.
Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Weight500 lbs
Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Weight5,000 lbs
Max Trailering Capacity5,800 lbs
Weight Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Weight870 lbs
Weight Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Weight5,800 lbs
Curb Weight Front2,970 lbs
Curb Weight Rear2,909 lbs
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap7,300 lbs
Turning circle39.00 ft.
Front head room41.10 in.
Front leg room41.30 in.
Front shoulder room65.20 in.
Front hip room60.50 in.
Rear head room39.20 in.
Rear leg room39.00 in.
Rear shoulder room65.20 in.
Rear hip room60.80 in.
3rd Row Head Room37.90 in.
3rd Row Leg Room25.60 in.
3rd Row Shoulder Room61.70 in.
3rd Row Hip Room49.10 in.
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger...
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row...
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front...
- Automatic Crash Response
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, electro-hydraulic power...
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door locks, child rear security
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan includes...
- Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint,...
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning chimes and...
- Rearview camera system
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row...
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- StabiliTrak, vehicle stability enhancement system with Rollover...
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)
- Traction control, all-speed, electronic